Your question will be responded to within 24 to 48 working hours.
Is it secure ?
Your information will be confidential. It will be shared only to Medical expert team of Medisense.
When providing brief Descripton
Describe symptoms, health conditions and current medications (if any)
The healthcare provider(s) of this Practice will not assume any legal responsibility for the patient's medical condition. This online service is devised to help the patients to understand the health concern/condition better, based on the information given. It is not meant to replace an in-person consultation.
Get a medical opinion
PLEASE NOTE: 1. This service is not for emergency cases. In case of emergencies, please contact your nearest hospital.
2. Medisense is an online platform where medical second opinion is given for surgical and medical cases to help you get a better and informed understanding of your case.
3. To help you better, you will be required to submit a copy of all your reports.
4. Medisense comprises of a panel of medical specialists who will study your case in detail and give you a report on the best course of therapy and treatment for you, for a minimum monetory consideration for the services rendered.
5. We do not work on cases which are administrative related. viz. Billing discrepancies, hospital management etc.
6. Medisense will then evaluate and support you depending on the course of action you decide to take. By going through Medisense you could save upto 70-75% on further medical bills. A Cost Comparison has been provided as a ready reference for you.
7. You will also be given several recuprative optionions like nature retreats, yogic healing centers, physiotherapy options, spa's and health centers that will aid you in a speedy and salubrious recovery.
IMPORTANT: As per medical guidelines of 2017, professional second opinions are charged.
1. In case the person is not satisfied with the opinion given by our experts, he/she can choose to take ONE more opinion from another member panelist, FREE OF COST.
2. In case Medisense is unable to give the opinion within 3 business days from receiving medical reports and payment, patient will be eligible for a 50% refund.
3. In such cases, Medisense holds the right to deduct any/all applicable service charges/taxes from the amount paid.
4. Disputes if any will be bound by and to the Udupi Jurisdiction Court only.
For any further clarifications, assistance and support, please feel free to contact us by email/phone/whatsapp as per the details given below-